Cropped wool jacket with raglan sleeves and wide lapels. Broad welt pockets, buckle-fastening cuffs and broad center back panel. Oversized yet with a bulk-free look, it is ideal for active everyday wear. Fabric made with 100% undyed fine wool, designed exclusively by Don Baez. Made in Uruguay.
There are fantastic reasons to choose wool:
- Wool posesses natural thermal properties that help regulate body temperature and provide good insulation from cold and hot weather.
- It has waterproof qualities.
- Wool is soft, flexible and wears well.
- Flame resistant.
- Wool is varied, creating characteristics which are considered beautiful and not irregularities.
- Wool is natural, renewable and recyclable.
- Wool does not need to be washed frequently.
- We recommend dry cleaning or hand washing with mild soap.
- Airing wool can help to keep it clean.
- Dry flat in the shade.
M3, M33, M34