Poncho with hand-knitted collar and hand crochet finish.
Poncho with hand-knitted collar in garter stitch and hand crochet finishes. Loose fit, comfortable and lightweight. The Bahía is casual but can also be worn over an elegant outfit. In 2009 it won “The Best Hotel Product” of the year.
Fabric made with 100% undyed fine wool, designed exclusively by Don Baez. Made 100% in Uruguay.
There are fantastic reasons to choose wool:
- Wool posesses natural thermal properties that help regulate body temperature and provide good insulation from cold and hot weather.
- It has waterproof qualities.
- Wool is soft, flexible and wears well.
- Flame resistant.
- Wool is varied, creating characteristics which are considered beautiful and not irregularities.
- Wool is natural, renewable and recyclable.
- Wool does not need to be washed frequently.
- We recommend dry cleaning or hand washing with mild soap.
- Airing wool can help to keep it clean.
- Dry flat in the shade.
DDF31, M3, P5