Hand-knitted long waistcoat with side slits, featuring a mix of stitches.
Hand-knitted long waistcoat with side slits, featuring a mix of stitches. Designed to be fitted at the bust and slightly loose at the hip. Comfortable, lightweight and ideal for easy layering over shirts and/or trousers. Knitted with 100% undyed fine wool yarn. Made in Uruguay.
There are fantastic reasons to choose wool:
- Wool posesses natural thermal properties that help regulate body temperature and provide good insulation from cold and hot weather.
- It has waterproof qualities.
- Wool is soft, flexible and wears well.
- Flame resistant.
- Wool is varied, creating characteristics which are considered beautiful and not irregularities.
- Wool is natural, renewable and recyclable.
- Wool does not need to be washed frequently.
- We recommend dry cleaning or hand washing with mild soap.
- Airing wool can help to keep it clean.
- Dry flat in the shade.
1, 1/3, 3