Asymmetrical shawl with two woolen felt slits and exposed seams detail.
Asymmetrical shawl with two woolen felt slits, which can be worn open or closed. Hand-stitched finishes and exposed seams. This classic wrap-style shawl is so effortless that you’ll be tempted to wear it at every opportunity. Perfect for everyday wear and easy to mix and match. Fabric made with 100% undyed fine wool, designed exclusively by Don Baez. Made 100% in Uruguay.
There are fantastic reasons to choose wool:
- Wool posesses natural thermal properties that help regulate body temperature and provide good insulation from cold and hot weather.
- It has waterproof qualities.
- Wool is soft, flexible and wears well.
- Flame resistant.
- Wool is varied, creating characteristics which are considered beautiful and not irregularities.
- Wool is natural, renewable and recyclable.
- Wool does not need to be washed frequently.
- We recommend dry cleaning or hand washing with mild soap.
- Airing wool can help to keep it clean.
- Dry flat in the shade.
M1, M3, M4, M44