The Fernanda coat is unlined for easy layering. Oversized for a less structured silhouette and a relaxed, bulk-free look. Features kimono sleeves, slip pockets and a scarf collar edged with tassels which can be worn as a hood.
Fabric made with 100% undyed fine wool, designed exclusively by Don Baez. Made 100% in Uruguay.
There are fantastic reasons to choose wool:
- Wool posesses natural thermal properties that help regulate body temperature and provide good insulation from cold and hot weather.
- It has waterproof qualities.
- Wool is soft, flexible and wears well.
- Flame resistant.
- Wool is varied, creating characteristics which are considered beautiful and not irregularities.
- Wool is natural, renewable and recyclable.
- Wool does not need to be washed frequently.
- We recommend dry cleaning or hand washing with mild soap.
- Airing wool can help to keep it clean.
- Dry flat in the shade.