Crew neck hand-knitted pullover. The Korina is a loose, chunky-knit cable stitch pullover with ribbed trims on the hem and cuffs. This stylish pullover keeps out the cold. Main material: hand knitting with 100% undyed fine wool. Made 100% in Uruguay.
There are fantastic reasons to choose wool:
- Wool posesses natural thermal properties that help regulate body temperature and provide good insulation from cold and hot weather.
- It has waterproof qualities.
- Wool is soft, flexible and wears well.
- Flame resistant.
- Wool is varied, creating characteristics which are considered beautiful and not irregularities.
- Wool is natural, renewable and recyclable.
- Wool does not need to be washed frequently.
- We recommend dry cleaning or hand washing with mild soap.
- Airing wool can help to keep it clean.
- Dry flat in the shade.
1, 1/3, 3, 4