Queen size blanket with crochet edges.
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/admdonbaez/public_html/wp-content/plugins/df-donbaez-plugin/df-donbaez.php on line 435
Traditional style blanket woven from the finest wools for maximum warmth. Extremely soft to the touch, with crochet edges, it is lightweight and allows your body to breathe, making it the perfect year-round blanket. Queen size 2.30 m x 2.40 m.
Fabric made with 100% undyed fine wool, designed exclusively by Don Baez. Made 100% in Uruguay.
There are fantastic reasons to choose wool:
- Wool posesses natural thermal properties that help regulate body temperature and provide good insulation from cold and hot weather.
- It has waterproof qualities.
- Wool is soft, flexible and wears well.
- Flame resistant.
- Wool is varied, creating characteristics which are considered beautiful and not irregularities.
- Wool is natural, renewable and recyclable.
- Wool does not need to be washed frequently.
- We recommend dry cleaning or hand washing with mild soap.
- Airing wool can help to keep it clean.
- Dry flat in the shade.
M1, M3, M4