Rounded Shawl With A Pleated Belt
Rounded shawl with slits for the arms and hand crochet finish. Can be worn in two ways. Matching belt.
Rounded shawl with slits for the arms and hand-crochet finished. Wraparound fastening with matching pleated belt. Can be worn in two ways: as a waistcoat with the longer side down or as a stole with the shorter end up. Perfect for everyday wear and easy to mix and match.
Fabric made with 100% undyed fine wool, designed exclusively by Don Baez. Made 100% in Uruguay.
There are fantastic reasons to choose wool:
- Wool posesses natural thermal properties that help regulate body temperature and provide good insulation from cold and hot weather.
- It has waterproof qualities.
- Wool is soft, flexible and wears well.
- Flame resistant.
- Wool is varied, creating characteristics which are considered beautiful and not irregularities.
- Wool is natural, renewable and recyclable.
- Wool does not need to be washed frequently.
- We recommend dry cleaning or hand washing with mild soap.
- Airing wool can help to keep it clean.
- Dry flat in the shade.
M1, M3, M4, M44