Circular patchwork sleeveless waistcoat made from a mix of fabrics exclusively designed by Don Baez. Hand-crochet finish. Can be worn in two ways: as a waistcoat with the longer side down or as a stole with a wide lapel (as shown in the video). Casual laid-back garment, so effortlessly designed that you’ll be tempted to wear it at every opportunity and all year round. Fabric made with 100% undyed fine wool. Made in Uruguay.
There are fantastic reasons to choose wool:
- Wool posesses natural thermal properties that help regulate body temperature and provide good insulation from cold and hot weather.
- It has waterproof qualities.
- Wool is soft, flexible and wears well.
- Flame resistant.
- Wool is varied, creating characteristics which are considered beautiful and not irregularities.
- Wool is natural, renewable and recyclable.
- Wool does not need to be washed frequently.
- We recommend dry cleaning or hand washing with mild soap.
- Airing wool can help to keep it clean.
- Dry flat in the shade.